3Tea Smoothie – Delicious with Benefits!
Taking care of a loved one who just had oral surgery has its challenges; you’re motivated to help them reduce inflammation in a natural setting. This is delicious and has so many benefits!
- 1/2 cup soursop iced tea (I used the one flavored with lemon and honey)
- 1/2 cup moringa tea (I brewed with dried leaves from my plant)
- 1 Tablespoon Risha Matcha Green Tea powder
- 1 cup vanilla soy milk
- 1 banana
- 1/4 fresh pineapple, cubed
- 3 cubes of crystallized ginger (the guilty pleasure here)
Blend all ingredients. Add ice to desired thickness.